Now that we’re back in school, here are a few pointers on health-related items:
- Please remember to provide health assessments of your children every day before school. If they are not well and have symptoms of Covid, please keep them home. Make sure to report the absence at 949.936.6600 or by emailing email@example.com. Students who are absent from school are able to access Canvas so they can keep abreast of assignments and communications from staff.
- If your child has tested positive for Covid or is a close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more), please make sure to report it on the Parent Portal. Here are the directions on how to do so.
- To learn of the Guidance for Isolation and/or Quarantine recommendations for educational settings and for the general public, please access this link.
- If your child has been vaccinated, please document the dose dates on the Parent Portal. Once logged in, please click on “Student Info” and then “Covid-19 Vaccination Attestation for Students Aged 12 and Older.” Once you’ve done this, please fill in the requested information.
- If you would like a Covid-testing kit, you can pick this up in our Front Office. Our independent contractor collects all samples by noon each day, and these will be processed that day. Samples submitted after that day’s pick-up will be processed the following day.
- Any Covid positive case that occurred during Winter Break that was not linked to happenings here on campus will not be reflected on the IUSD dashboard. Only those cases after the new year that reflect on-campus exposure will be captured on the Dashboard.